I’m now about 5,000 words behind schedule on the word count for my fourth novel because I have been a bit consumed with preparing the launch of the first.
The first thing I did was load the manuscript up to draft2digital.com to be formatted for ebook versions and to create a PDF which I could use to load up to createspace.com to create the paperback version.
Having done this, I could tell my cover designer how many pages the book was going to be so that she could create the artwork for the cover at exactly the correct proportions.
Having gone through it twice more with Grammarly, I uploaded the manuscript to Kindle Direct Publishing but found I had problems with margins. In an attempt to solve this, I uploaded the manuscript to createspace.com instead but the same error messages appeared. I concluded that the errors weren’t really going to affect…
View original post 122 more words